At Purple Rain, our superiority lies in the synergies we have created between our employment of best practice ideals, our internationally-gained printing expertise and the deployment of the latest globally-acclaimed printing technology.
Our adaptive and flexible digital printing solutions and innovative printing techniques ensure that we are able to translate your brand onto almost any substrate. The result is a spectacular visual impact across multiple platforms.
Giving you the Choice:
Through our on-going investment in the latest in European printing technology, we bring to the South African market, print infrastructure superiority; affording our clients an extensive selection of large format printing solutions.
Our backward integration into direct importation of substrates and our committed interest in understanding the needs of your brand, ensure that we are perfectly positioned to deliver on-time solutions perfectly tailored to your market objectives, whilst delivering exceptional value.
Interaction with Experts:
We are the experts in the field of large format printing. As industry leaders, we pride ourselves on adopting a no-compromise approach to using of class-leading printing and finishing equipment.
Our professional team includes in-house colour profiling expertise and equipment, ensuring unrivaled colour consistency over a wide range of print substrates.
Our business is implicitly aware of our responsibilty to the environment and in our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint, we have have invested in print technology that carries internationally recognised green inks accreditation.
• The only company in South Africa, to employ the fastest, highest quality 5 metre printing technology available in the world.
• 3.10 metre wide seamless textile printing.
• Investment in the latest available technology, be it in print equipment or finishing equipment to ensure the quickest turnaround times.
• Direct to substrate flatbed printing with the highest resolution available.
• Expertise in logistics, whether for distribution nationally in South Africa or internationally. Our offices in the UAE and China offer us a range of possibilities for sourcing and re-distribution.